My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 2:56 AM
Kelvin's Story

Ignore that girl beside me =)


Introducing True Singaporean Ghost Stories by Russell Lee
A Singaporean writer
Whose all those stories all real
And was experienced by someone who is unlucky
Yea, the story is nice
It teaches me so much thing
That what we should do and shouldnt do
Beside scary, its still so exciting
Sometime i really got freaked out with the mirror
Wonder something would appear in the mirror
But hurry up and finished my things and get off
But now, i get to used it
Tomorrow going to stay alone in the house
Scary =(
Practising turtle spin for the Hari Guru
If i couldnt success, maybe should change to something else
Hope that i can do it
And during the Hari Guru, we will be performing Breakdancing + Hip Hop
This time i will replace the mistake that i had done on the CNY Performance
I got slide off when i do hand stand
And i could not turn over because of my pant
Wore it too down
Shouldnt have wear those hip hop pants
This is my last performance in the school
I will do all my best
SPM coming
Have to study and retake the Michigan Test
Recently, really busy
Just became assistant priest to the Aaronic Priesthood
Need to take care of those kiddo again
Annoying job =[
Beside, took part in the Hee Lai Ton competition
And currently practising the step
Badminton is another matter again
I still couldnt know the rule of playing single
I am always losing to those kiddo
Dont know where to hit
When to smash
Annoying =[
But only 1 reason that i learn badminton
To be champion in Hawaii
My dream
Everything have to start from the bottom to the top
Falling deep love with my life <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhMs8TTvrp0HGWYAutyTvvGfwzNHtiIfV2Zjf2s_7t_Zb5BUQfrkuT2DHl3IlGBzoeIZqBHHD28A-bs6FNOlTaDOS-lABREUV1XTDa_hlyjCNGSCtDIA5t4NYXrcNhNn9NShB8h2ertirA/s1600-h/09052009(009).jpg">The cover of the book

Paying full attention

Haha .. Professional cameraman



-EnD-