My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 1:24 AM

At last, finished exam, teacher's day, performance and holiday started
It was a good day on the teacher's day
We did our performance
Good job guys!
I knew we OWN!
There is no one greater than us standing on the stage
=]
I bought a Nike track bottom just for this
Lols, stupid huh?
Well, we started to eat after those teacher finished their meal
And before that, i was barely hard to breathe
It was so pain in my chest that i keep hit it
Too HIGH, i guess
Drinking syrup and blowing some kinda of children tools
And then i started off, grabbing the spray and spray
And then, everyone gone crazy
Chasing me
Want play then play properly please!
Play until scratches on my neck and my finger nail got tip off
It was a pain when the water touches it
Hah! Never mind
Last day in school
Well, start off with another day
Went to Ipoh but nothing special also
The only thing i remember is i bought donut from Dunkin Donut
I swear i wont eat donut anymore cox it just don't taste good for me
Just drive around that area
Beside, 3rd aunt and grandma overnight at my house
Good thing my house wont be so quiet anymore
Then another day went to 4rd aunt house somewhere around my house
Eat together with 3rd, 4rd, 5th aunt and grandma
Woo
Family reunited!

Donut from Dunkin Donut


Should have clean the side mirror first


Learn how to reverse the car
After all, i don't have license =)