My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Bad attitude

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:10 AM
Had failed Michigan Test
Wonder what is Michigan Test?
Is a test based on Comprehension, Vocabulary and Grammar
Its using the USA Format
Its not easy as well (for me la)
Reason i failed?
Uncountable reason
  1. Do last minute revision
  2. Always waste time
  3. Not serious all the time
  4. Never put any effort
  5. Always lazy


    Dont follow my mistake
    It may cause you in failing something
    Right now depends whether can retake the Michigan test a not
    Just hoped that i wont do the mistakes again
    Were so down just now
    Dont know what i really can do
    Disappointed everyone
    Sorry everyone

    Just hurt my toe yesterday night
    Accidentally kick the wall
    Right now its black in colour
Practise dance just now
Struggling and playing all the time
Never serious
Caused everyone keep do the same move
Sorry again
Sigh~

Hope i can change those bad attitude
Hope i can pass my test in the coming Michigan Test
and school trial's
Hope everyone around me including my every each of my family
remain healthy as ever and happy as ever
Hope there is no end of the world also
cause all my work would be wasted
And also wish that every mom a Happy Mother Day
Last for all, thanks for friend's who cheered me up
and of course you my dear =)


-EnD-