My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Staying away from parents really help me to live independently.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 11:38 AM
I remember the first month staying in Hawaii, my room will always be messy. But now it's different.
My room will always look neat and tidy whenever I leave my room. I don't know why.
I just love seeing my room clean and neat.

Back in Malaysia, I didn't even bother to clean my room but now, I clean my room everyday.
I fold my blanket after waking up and I arrange everything in order. I can show you my room on January and June, you will probably see the differences. And both pictures were taken in different rooms because I moved already.

I think I start to live independently. I think more changes will be coming soon and I hope it's from negative to positive and not from positive to negative.

This is on January. I never fold my blanket. Never ever.
Things change and I start to fold my blanket everyday after I wake up. 
My board. I just bought a pair of scissors. 
My study table. Look as awesome as usual. 

ĸelvιn тan©