My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Waimea Bay on May 30, 2011

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 11:02 PM
That was the last day of classes for Spring term if I am not mistaken and we were so free because most of us finish our finals. So we decided to get relax by going to the beach. Unfortunately, the bus left before we were able to the bus stop. We went to McDonald's to have our breakfast! It is so cheap because I bought 2 McChicken with $3. Anyway, Waimea bay is famous for it's huge rock where people jump off from it! It is a must visit place when you come to Hawaii!
Waimea Bay is famous for it's huge rock where people jump off.

Let's have a close look on how many feet it is. It is pretty tall when you were on the rock.
What a beautiful day to swim!

Spot the big yatch? They start to play loud musics and it is so loud and cool.
Party in the beach I guess? 

Several other yatch were there too. I wish to own a yatch too! 

So many people waiting to jump off from the rock!

Rock climbing too. 

Ok, I admit I kinda fat cox food is so nice! What can I do? :( 

Take 2! :)



ĸelvιn тan©