My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Movie marathon @ Kaneohe Mall

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 12:19 AM

Few days ago, I went to the town with few of my friends to watch movie.
We had a movie marathon where we watch 2 movie continuously. It was a really tiring day lahh! 
And the tickets are so expensive!! $7 for Fast Five and $14 for Kung Fu Panda 2 3D with 3D glasses.
I just miss Malaysia where the tickets are cheap and the mall is near because I get to drive to the mall. 
But now it's different, I have to rely on the public transports which takes 1 hour. 
Whatever lahh! :) 
Regal Cinemas 10! So big difference compare to GSC/TGV ( Malaysia's Cinema) 

I like this the most!! 

Just don't like watching cartoon! Duuhhh!!

The tickets are so EXPENSIVE!! 
3D glasses! 

ĸelvιn тan©