My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Polynesian Cultural Center Tour

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 12:10 AM
Polynesian Cultural Center is the Hawaii #1 visitor attraction. (Polynesian Cultural Center
Polynesian Cultural Center actually belongs to my church, Latter Day Saints. (Wikipedia PCC)
I'd been working in Ambassador, one of the high class restaurant in Polynesian Cultural Center.
If you happen to see me working there, do not hesitate to say Aloha to me! 
Well, it's been 6 months working in Polynesian Cultural Center but I never truly tour around. 
This time, we have a special occasion where most of the Malaysian students gather together to visit PCC and our theme for that day is, be like a tourist! There are some pictures below where we were trying to be like a tourist. 

Malaysian tourist visiting PCC. 

Introduction time! Kelvin Tan from Malaysia.
Majoring in Computer Science.

Fish spa is just so nice. The fishes love my feet so much. 

On the canoe traveling to another place. 

Look at our tour guide, light blue shirt. 

In one of the Hawaiian village.
Each of the representative will dance for their own village. 
Some of them are Samoa, Hawaii, New Zealand, Fiji, Tahiti and Tonga. 





While waiting for some of our friends that went and bought movie tickets.
So hot that I have to buy smoothies to cool myself.
Waiting...

Waiting....

Waiting...

Samoa village.

Tahitian village. 

We went to Mission settlement to play Ukulele. 

I am learning to play Happy birthday song. 

Learning in progress from my tour guide. 

After touring around the PCC for hours. Time to snap snap.

I look like Kelvin cox I am Kelvin what. 

:) 
This is how I get my tattoo. 
While going to the cinema, as always, I love playing around. 
With Li Mei jie jie( big sister) 
We watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4 and it wasn't really my favourite.
But it is funny though. 


 ĸelvιn тan©