My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Ala Moana & Wal Mart with Malaysian gang!

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 10:32 PM
I think this will be the last time we hang out with Nicholas since he will be going back to Malaysia to prepare for his mission. We went to Ala Moana and also Wal Mart to restock my food. 
It's a 2 hour journey to Ala Moana and it's so tiring sitting in the bus for 2 hour. 
I am gonna wish him all the best for his mission! 

Well, I think I am pretty lucky this month because I receive a letter from my bank. They told me that I am qualify for the $25 gift card. I think I swipe my card too often. This is so nice because this is my first time. Also, I am the employee of the month, and again, I receive $15 Foodland gift card as a reward. 

It's Summer term here in Hawaii, and I'd been thinking to earn money online. Still thinking! 

The iPod's gang! "i" is everything in here! 

My super blur face. 

Evans, Psychology major. 

Nicholas, Business major. 

Kelvin Tan, Computer Science major and General Business minor

Merille (Idk what is her major) xD 
Someone is missing lah! Where is Beatrice? 

Chinese food is the best ar!! 

Busy eating.

I just love eating chinese food cox they are the best!





For your information, I really like shrimp especially fried shrimp. 
Back in Malaysia, Fried shrimp is my favourite! 

ĸelvιn тan©