My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Crab hunting @ Hukilau Beach

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 8:48 PM
This is my second crab hunting! The first one was with Malaysia Club and it was organized by me.
Most of them are workers from concessions and I happen to have friends from concessions that invite me to follow along. Anyway, it was really a fun trip because they were all so friendly and kind! 

Laie, Hawaii Temple. It's beautiful isn't it?
The dog was looking at me when I was cycling. 

Kinda blur but I like the way they have this path for bicycle. 
I didn't know that there is no "C" in the QUIK! It's QUIKSILVER not QUICKSILVER.

We were suppose to hunt crab but they ended up swimming. lolx

It's Hawaii crab! 

The crab is so HUGE!
Small crabs. 
We started the fire to have marshmallow! It's so nice and it's my first time too! 

That white thingy attached to the stick is MARSHMALLOW! We burned it and we eat it!

They burnt the crab also. 
A closer look at my marshmallow. 
Another way of eating it is to put the marshmallow in between the chocolate and biscuits.
It is soooooooo delicious! Trust me! You gotta try this!

This is the leftover crabs and I released them back to the ocean.

Evans with sand castle. 
Weird insects. 

Take a look at my cool bike! Right side! :) 


ĸelvιn тan©