My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Diamond Head @ Waikiki Part 2

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 1:25 PM

Here we are at Diamond Head or in other word, Le'ahi. 
A little bit details of Diamond Head;
In 1908, Diamond Head was part of the U.S. Army Coastal Artillery defense system. 
It is a 1.5 to 2 hours to hike to the top of the Diamond Head. 


$1 dollar ticket

This is basically how the trails look like.


My sister couldn't keep up with me and decided to take a rest
while I continue my journey. 

A cave? 

Inside the cave. 

Another staircase! A Japanese family in front of me. 

Finally we reach the top but we are still not there yet. 

A stairway again. 

It kinda look like a jail or maybe Pudu Jail. 

Well, I think this is the hidden look out. 

Finally here :) 

The water is pretty clear that you can even see what is beneath the water. 

Waikiki is over there. And Pearl Harbour is over to the left. 

Add caption

Hawaii has lots of tress.
Countryside life. 
Oceans!
The white thingy that you see is wave. 

Me! :) 


The END! 

ĸelvιn тan©