My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





World's Largest Maze @ Dole Plantation

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 9:37 PM


This is a last minute activity because I called my sister in the middle of night around 2a.m to ask what time is the activity. Well anyway, I really like staying in Hawaii because the people around here are so friendly and kind especially when we told the bus driver to notify us when we reach Dole plantation because this is our first time going to Dole plantation and we have no idea where it is. I just love Hawaii!!


Picture I took from Google. Credits to picture owner. 









Ticket into World's Largest maze! 
We need to search 8 clues in the maze. 
This is the station. 
Insert your card.
And draw it.

Within 30minutes, I found all 8 clues! :D
We obtain 8 clues without even looking at the map cox we didn't even know
that they have MAP!!
Pineapple float! :) 
Pineapple ice cream! 
Another pineapple ice cream again. 
This is so cool! 
Even cooler! :D 
Pineapple. 

Small pineapples. 
Rondon, Brazil's Pineapple. 
Pineapple.
Tickets for pineapple express. 
Trains~ 

Me! 

Larissa, Cyril, Sis, Lana and Evans. 

:) 
Hehehe! 
Me on the train! 
Us on the train.
The scenery. 
Evans and me! 
Me! 
Evans again. 
The girls! 
Me with my ticket.

The followings are the machine and also the scenery in the area. 

















Me and Cyril and Sister!
Smile! X) 
The lake as my background. 

My sister looking at the lake.
Looking at the beautiful lake. 
Lana, Cyril and Robinia

Evans! 
The fishes are so huge :) 
ĸelvιn тan©