My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Video specially for BYUH Winter 2011 Malaysia graduates

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 1:37 AM


This is the second video that I have really ponder everything in.
But without those who help to record them, this wouldn't be a success video.
So, the credits go to all of us because we work as a team!! And Malaysia BOLEH!!

Story behind this video.

  1. Beatrice and me started the first part of the video on March 31st, 2011 from 9pm - 12pm
  2. Beatrice and me started the second part of the video on April 1st, 2011 from 9pm - 4am
  3. We as in all Malaysians, finalize the final part on April 2nd, 2011 from 1pm - 2pm
  4. And I start to check everything and make sure is everything is good from 2pm - 3pm
Total hour spend on this video: 12 hour   

Well, it's kinda tiring but I still love doing it because I know this video is going to bring happiness to everyone. One thing about me is, I am gifted with Macbook Pro and I will use this gift to create things that can make people happy like create video and so forth

The thing that I hate most is, I spend 12 hour working on it and some people who didn't really spend much time on it copy my idea and put it into his/her video. I am not angry. It is a hint to me that I am talented that someone is following my idea. But remember, I only create amazing stuff and amazing stuff requires lots of efforts, we'll see whether you are able to catch up or not!

Anyway, best of luck to the graduates and good luck! And my beloved sister, Adeline Tan! 




ĸelvιn тan©