My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





One thing I learn in my life is to Always Get Things Done!

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:54 PM


This week was pretty busy week for me because I am in-charged of the World Fest for my chapter and also Crab Hunting activity. World Fest is about setting up your own booth and then convince the students to join your chapter. Our chapter is Singapore-Malaysia Student Chapter. We use chapter instead of club. We have 38 new members who join our chapter but only 22 paid their membership fees. According to my friends, they said there were too busy on that day but they will pay it in the following week which mean that we will have a huge growth in our chapter. 

Allow me to express my gratitude towards those who participate
  • Thanks to Evans for having meeting with me until 3am and always be there whenever I need him. 
  • Thanks to Nicholas for providing stove, extra gas and also get some materials from Tamura.
  • Thanks to Beatrice for helping me out to get food from Tamura too and also her idea.
  • Thanks to Kheng for providing the things we need for Crab Hunting.
  • Thanks to everyone who participate and bring their friends
  • Thanks to Singapore-Malaysia Chapter committee member for taking care of the booth, contribute physically, and also for making both this event a successful event. 
Sorry if I missed out anyone. The outcome of both activity were really great because we all really did a great job. Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

A flyer that I make for World Fest! 


I was relief after both of the event ended but this is not the end instead, I was terribly sick because I do not get enough rest! I had stomachache which I need to go toilet every few hour. I can barely go to the toilet for 6 - 8 times a day which really frustrated me a lot. So, I drank 3 bottle of Evergreen (Sunrider product), the following day, I feel so much better that I do not have to go to the toilet consistently!! Today I went to the cafeteria to eat and after eating the food, I feel like throwing out so I took 2 pack of Vitadophilus (Sunrider product again), and my stomach feel a lot better. Now the only problem I have is cold and headache. My head feels so heavy and I am very cold. 

I am still so cool before the Crab Hunting but right after the Crab Hunting,
I feel so sick!



ĸelvιn тan©