My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Adeline's officially graduating from BYUH

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 7:20 PM
April 9, 2011 

My sister and me! 
Congratulations to my sister for officially graduating from Brigham Young University Hawaii.
She's been a really good example to me and my twin sister and she inspires us a lot in our life.
I learnt from her that, as an elder brother of my twin sister, I have to take care of her and inspire her.
I remember we used to quarrel because of small things and we even fought like seriously beating each other. But as time goes by, we all learn to grow up and my elder sister is the one who starts to think maturely first. Well, my mom does play an important role too for counseling us everyday.
Ever since then, I don't remember we argue or fight among each other anymore. One thing my mom always tell my elder sister is to get things done. I didn't really quite understand that time because I was quite playful but now I know what it means to get things done. And I come out with something too, do amazing things.

Second of all, we went to Kaneohe Mall after graduation.

Half-awake when I was sleeping in the bus.
5 years from now. We're going to be professionals!
A programmer, a doctor and an author.
Aloha! (Hello in Hawaii)
Siblings.
I have no idea what this is but it taste good. 
Bought it from the red and white truck. 
Dinner in a japanese restaurant. 
Me with my first fried rice in Hawaii! I seriously miss fried rice now!!

 April 10, 2011

Sending sister off

Siblings again.
All of us sending my sister off.
Checking in
Going for a security check
Passport for the officer.
Luggage scanning.
Along the journey back, we spot 2 rainbow right in front of us.
One of a special things I have ever seen in Hawaii
So pretty.




After sending my sister off to airport, we were on our way back to campus.
This is my first time witnessing 2 rainbow at a time and the rainbow is just in front of us.
That was so cool, my sister got a few shot of it. I would mark it as special things I'd seen in Hawaii!

To my friends who think I would cry on that day,
Unfortunately I did not cry on that day, because I got used to it when I was 12.
My parents had been traveling a lot and I got used to it so it's not a big deal for me.

A little bonus for this post; video



ĸelvιn тan©