My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





May all of our wish come true!

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 10:52 PM


Kelvin Tan

We found several floating balloons in the ballroom after Esme's wedding. So we decided to get a ladder to get the balloons. And write each of our wishes on the balloon and let it float to the sky. Well, its actually a graduation balloons left by the graduates last Sunday. 

I am writing words from my heart. 
One of the thing I want to tell her is.. 
Ready to release the balloons!! 
Kinda blur but the balloons is over there!! 
Everyone is like so desperate to have a girlfriend/boyfriend or marry after seeing Esme's wedding.
I remember what they wrote in the balloons;
Kheng needs marriage and job.
Merille loves E (remain unknown) 
Evans looking for girlfriend


Alright, so I'd been having a week semester break. I'd been watching Link to temptations, a Hong Kong drama. It's kinda interesting because the story is kinda twisted up and it's so confusing sometimes but I am sure you will definitely like it especially for lovers. It is a romance drama and it is all about do not give up on your loved one. Fight till the end for your loved one and do not give up and eventually you will get married!! ♥ 


ĸelvιn тan©