My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





My road of life

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 10:31 PM
This is a post specially about me myself! I guess nobody know what I'd been doing all this time.
This is just an update to let y'all know what I'd been planning and what I would do in my future.
I am majoring in Computer science and I am minoring in English International Language after this term and plan to minor in General Business.

I chose Computer science and General business because I thought it would play a good combo in my life.
Computer science is all about creating a website and also inventing something which means that I am a inventor but if I learn to invent only, how do I earn profit? I need to learn how to sell it which eventually led me to an idea of minoring in General business. Besides, Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg is also majoring in Computer science. (sources: Mark Zuckerberg Harvard Years)

I plan to go back to Malaysia on December to prepare myself to serve mission. And I think I would be leaving for my mission next year probably around March - April to a random country to serve as a missionary. I am part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and it is my dream to be able to become a missionary because I think I would learn a lot in my life. So missionary means that, my church would send me to a random country and I would be serving in that country for 2 years. I have to spread the gospel and also convert people into the church.

After 2 years, I plan to apply for Brigham Young Provo, United States to further my study in Computer science and business.

This would take 5 years from now! And I would finish everything in 2016. This is part of my plan and hopefully everything will go smoothly :)

A message to everyone, you need to dare to dream so that it will become reality so it's time for you to plan what you want to be!! Good luck!

The only picture that I can thought of for this post. 



ĸelvιn тan©