My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





#9 Enjoy your holiday to the max!!

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 2:45 PM
Chief's tattoo because I am Chief Kelvin! 

Another tattoo on my leg and it's FREE!! 
I spend my afternoon in the Polynesian Culture Center.
Sometimes it's best for you to learn others culture when you are in someone else's country. 
I went to Samoan village and Tonga village. In Samoan village, I am able to witness 
"how to make fire without matches" and in Tonga village, the funniest village ever, you 
can't stop laughing after seeing the show. The Tonga chief if I am not mistaken called 3 foreigner tourist from different country and called them to follow him to play the drum. It was so funny! 
Can't stop laughing when the Korean, Washington and California were called to follow the steps.

PCC















Anyway, that is what I did on my first school holiday. And my second school holiday, I went to Turtle Bay and if you are lucky, you are able to witness a turtle laying egg. I guess we're out of luck so we couldn't spot any turtle. I was snorkeling and It was so cool as I am able to witness the fish swimming in front of me. This is my first time and I definitely going to try again next time with my sister's waterproof camera! 

I miss my girlfriend so much   





ĸelvιn тan©