My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Malacca or Penang or any fantastic place?

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 2:58 AM
Hey there,

I am already planning my own trip. Its either Malacca or Penang but I still need more ideas like new places because this area is quite common to all of us already. For those who pass by my blog or those who happen to visit any fantastic place can feedback me your opinion. I deeply appreciate it.

Well, this week is gonna be a super busy week for me. I am so so exhausted and you can barely see dark circle surrounding my eye. I still have to plan for my trip and need to pass up my seminary assignment before this Friday to obtain a certificate. 25 assignment. And 6 days of work continually. This is killing me.

Anyway, I cut my hair. Quite short for the first time.



ĸelvιn тan©