My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Memory is the only way we miss each other ♥

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 5:04 PM
This is quite a lot of picture, 100+ 
Well anyway, this is the picture that I took with my friends. 
Quite funny and enjoying every single moment with them. 
Appreciate the time, the time is ticking. 
55 days to go to 27th December. 
Right now, I need to postpone my trip to 30th December. 

Fail to organise my own trip. 
Was so so so so tired and lazy. 












































































































CREDITS TO PHOTO BOOTH! 
THE END! :)


ĸelvιn тan©