My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Live every act fully, as if it were your last.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 5:54 PM

6 days to go to Mac Discovery Week @ IOI Mall. 
12 days to leave epiCentre.
37 days to leave Malaysia.

Time is running short. I still remember the first time I came to work. 
I was like a new born boy knowing nothing about mac. 
26th June - 19th November. 
5 - 6 months time, I learnt a lot of things. 

Staying in Malaysia for 18 years, I am gonna leave this land for years. 
I still have no idea what would happen to me in future.
One thing I am sure is, I am gonna come back to my land. 

Colleague@epiCentre

Friends

BFF.

Family.


ĸelvιn тan©