My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





iPod nano or so called iWatch

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 12:51 AM

Catch up with the latest iPod nano.
6th Generation. 

Music, FM and etc.


 iWatch? Wondering what is that?
Just buy a wristband and attach the iPod nano into your wristband.

 This is iWatch. 


This happen like a month or 2 months ago. 
There is a guy asking for an iWatch and me and my colleague was confuse by the iWatch.
We search through google and we get this; 




This is iWatch but its not officially release by anyone.
And the guy is asking for it and wanted to buy it. 

Me and my colleague was talking to each other.
If this iWatch is release by Apple, we are definitely the first who know it.
Anyway, it was pretty humor. I couldn't stop laughing whenever I think about it. 


ĸelvιn тan©