My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Welcome to the Mac Family!

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 5:43 AM
As promised, when I got my Macbook pro. I will change my template.
And here it is; my new template with new look. 

I got my Macbook pro and iPod touch on the 21st September 2010.
Thanks to my sister, Adeline who air mail it back to me. 

And I am officially a Mac user. Need not worry about lag anymore. 
I am not going to upload my macbook picture. Nothing to show off. 
But I have something interesting to show;  
iPhone 4!!!!

Dont worry, I will get one iPhone but not iPhone 4.  

Even my boss is using an iPhone 4 already. 
Spot my boss behind? 

Apple  

I am Apple fans  



 ĸelvιn тan©