My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





10/10/10 A special day.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 12:09 AM
10/10/10; No special occasion happening today. But I would like to blog on this very special day.
Where it only happen once in our lifetime.

Things have been getting pretty awful recently. You can barely see a dark circle surrounding my both eyes.
This prove I'd been sleeping quite late. I have no idea why this is happening on me. I only slept before 12 and the dark circle appear on me while others had been sleeping at 2-3am yet no dark circle. Lack of energy I assume. Need to get more rest.

But after this 2 gadget appear in my life; I would not go to sleep earlier. Hope that I can kick my bad habit off.




Seriously, this is the coolest thing I ever have. Macbook pro and iPod touch. 
But I am gonna exchange my iPod touch 3rd Gen to the iPod touch 4th Gen when I arrive Hawaii later. 
This is why I choose Apple rather than other brand. Service is the most important thing. 
Frankly speaking, money don't do the talking, service do the talking. You provide the best service, they wont mind even they have to pay 1billion. You fulfill their needs and satisfaction. Thats what I discover while working. 

To youth nowadays, you wanna be rich, you wanna become a successful man. Think is not enough.
You must ACT! Likewise, action speak louder than words; a quote from my friend, Kah Loon. 

A quote from me; in order to gain one trust, you must learn how to keep your word. Talk and do it. Thats where trust grow and expand. Money will look for you, not you looking for money.


ĸelvιn тan©