My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





You will never predict what will happen next. Appreciate your life.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:35 PM
Woke up around 5am just to attend UNDANG lecture.
Father drop me at the petrol station while the guy-in-charge fetch me.
On our way to fetch another student, we met an accident.

So this is how it go;
The light turn red, a WAJA dash through it.
We were waiting for the light to turn green, when it turn green.
This WAJA that just dashed through, her car was facing toward us.
Its like her car just spin 360 angle.
I don't know what happen, but I saw a motorcyclist fell.
And the guy-in-charge started to step on the pedal but the car behind us hit us.
The surface was so slippery when I got down from the car.
She told us, the road was so slippery that she couldn't break.
Minutes later, behind us, some car start hitting each other.
So its 2 accident at one time.
Around 1 -2 minutes later, 2 huge truck started coming toward our direction.
Luckily, they managed to break before they were on the slippery zone or else
I think I wouldn't be here blogging already.

You will never predict what will happen next.
So be prepare =)

Another group that was involve in the accident was talking in front.
Never park your car like that, you are bringing problem to other.


The injured motorcyclist, trying to be cool, ''I'm fine, I'm fine''
I have no idea what is this? Oil?