My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:10 AM

Some picture I missed out. There you go.

Hey, been so freaking tired this few day.
Was so busy working in the afternoon and gaming in the night.
HaHa. My bad attitude is back. Somehow I still manage to sleep before 12am.
Its a commitment of me with myself. So I have to keep it.
Erm. I have no idea what is happening recently.
Its like the world has turn upside down, I lost my direction.
I walked like a zombie, its like lack of energy that kind.
So tired that I fall asleep everyday in my shop before going out to work.

Mom's going America while sister is going Hawaii on July.
Noob sister, as childish as ever. Don't know when this little kid can grow.
Not planning to go with her.
Planned to celebrate my 18th birthday, wait for mummy's souvenir and etc.

I passed my TOEFL but they said, they need to review my document first.
There is one more thing, on that day I was taking my TOEFL test.
I met a Korean girl, who speak fluent English. It was so cool meeting new people anyway.
I asked her how is Malaysia. She said the weather is so hot.
The same answer from all my foreigner friend.

Seriously, I cant believe my elder sister will be graduating next year April.
It's unbelievable!! She shorten her time from 4 year to 2 year!!
That is so crazy.

Being so interested with luxury house recently.
Visited a 2m condominium. It was so NICE.
But condominium is never my choice. Troublesome management.

Right now, I am aiming... STUDY HARDER.