My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Haiti Charity

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 9:05 AM




Glory glory glory ~ mother saffron ~

Mother with 5th aunt.

My grandmother is always proud with my mother.
See how happy she is.

It used to be a huge family.






Range edit this for me. Wakakaka.
Frankly speaking, when my grandma call me to do something.
I never say no. That is why Range will always say,
Ah ma call you do ah ma call you do when my grandmother asked her to do something

Me with baby Brian.

I am officially one of Lion Club from today onward.
Not those Lion dance, its International Lion Club that organize charity and etc.
Many asked me why do I join this club, what benefit you get from this club?

Its not about all the benefit or advantage. Its about helping the misfortune.
You are fortunate but other may not.
And before I answer your question, please do answer my question;
When you are in trouble, someone offer to help you, how do you feel? And,
How do you feel when you help someone?
This is my answer to you.

Another thing that inspire me to join is, I first visited this Orphanage somewhere around Puchong where the Lion Club organize a donation charity.
I heard a testimoney from this little boy that inspire me a lot to help them.
Children are meant to be protected, they are the gift of GOD.
I mean they should not suffer at the young age.
For the first time, I grab 50 buck from my wallet and donate it. I feel so satisfy helping them.
And instantly plead my mother to join the club.

Back to topic, Hee Lai Ton founder donate 1000 table that cost RM1000 per table to Haiti
And Lion Club is responsible in selling the ticket.

After all, the day was so successful, fund was raise.
And I hope that it will help the citizen of Haiti.

May God bless Haiti and may God bless you all =)
I learned this from Pres Barack Obama xDD