My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Never give up under any circumstance.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 1:46 PM
I got my SPM result which is 4B 3C 1D.
Although I didnt get A, I still feel so satisfy because this is the experience I get which money cannot buy.
As usual, after result day, everyone will be asking '' How many ''A's" ''
Relatives, friends and family.

Whenever they asked me about this question, I will smile and tell them '' No A's ''
My friend told me, her mother know nothing about Alphabet but she only know A.
Which make me feel that this society know nothing about alphabet but only A.

But my mother is different, she told me, No A never mind. The main part is, you know how to earn money. Thats the point.

________________________________________________________

After getting result, everyone will be wondering what to study.
I asked this manager what should I study,
He said, if you want to study business, study ACCOUNT first.
Majority of the Malaysian took Business Administration, that would mean,
it will be hard for you to earn your living.
After taking ACCOUNT, go for BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION and then MASTER BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.

I also asked a MPSJ counsel who is my church member,
He said, take a degree here and work for your mother.
By that time, you would probably earn half a million per month.
Open your eye big big, your mom provide you an opportunity.

I was like, (OPEN EYE BIG BIG)
LAMBORGHINI DREAM.

________________________________________________________

This is when I was helping my mother to close the shop, I told myself I wanna give up.
And then a LAMBORGHINI passed by. As you guys know, there is 2 LAMBORGHINI and a FERRARI behind my shop garage.
And then the LAMBORGHINI stop in front my shop and started accelerating.
That's it, I told myself. I am going for my LAMBORGHINI dream.
I wont GIVE UP.