My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:37 AM

Took my UNDANG today.
I was so nervous as the first time cox I can't detect the hidden number.
So I wore my spec and start looking again.
The result is, even worse, cant see anything.
Early in the morning, I pray that I would pass and I hope that I will.

This morning, I went to the center to take my test.
The first section was my weakness, I was like oh my, oh my. Help me please.
Teck Wah was sitting beside me, I shouted at him, WAH, NO 8!!
Cox I cant really detect the number.
He couldn't hear me.
Finally I told myself, follow my instinct.
And guess WHAT?
I PASSED!!
I pass the compulsary section.
And finally I pass my undang test.
HaHaHa, I was laughing at myself that time.

Then we went to IOI Mall.
Teck Wah said '' go toilet, i want pee pee ar!! ''
Then we watched Clash of titan!!
The name is way too cool but the movie is even cooler.
Looking forward to watch Iron Man 2.


His so called PEE PEE.

KL say I fat jor. HaHa =)