My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





YM Camp

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:28 AM
Hey dude, I just got back from camp couple hours ago.
Well, during this 3 days duration, I learned a lot of things which i really cant
learn anywhere else.
It start off with Day 1,
We head to a place which I have forgotten its name and camp around the river.
The river used to be clean and clear but its contaminated with its own human urine
and smelly crap on it. Not US! But THEM!
We set up our own tent and start to arrange our stuff in the tent.
If I have not mistaken, we had our lunch after that. Only lunch is provided by catering
but the last day is kinda special which breakfast and lunch is provided by catering.
When the sun fall, its time for us to prepare our dinner, we cooked BBQ and sate.
It taste so good, unfortunately, there is no camera around me or else you would be dripping your saliva all around your comp. Who say boys cant cook? Boys dishes are even better. Haha.
Each of us are given an assignment and we are to perform skit that night.
I had skit practises with my group , guess what? Those guy dont even have any expression.
Even being beaten, they still can act nothing happen.
Our story work well but it require a lot of expression. I guess they are still new.
I was seriously tired that time and luckly we got off to bed.
That night, I'm sleeping soundly in my tent.

And its Day 2,

Its not even 6 yet, and those guy talk so loud that wake me up. Please try to be considerable dude. We want to sleep and stop talking so loud kiddo. We have our breakfast with eggs, maggie mee and pork. And we are divided into group of 6. While I am the leader of my group.
My group is kinda like quiet and cooperative but in a group there is always a trouble maker.
But what I can say is, when I am leading. I wont even give you a chance to make trouble.
This dude happen to be so selfish, I offered to cook for everyone eggs, and he said, not need! i can cook myself.
What kind of manner is that? Shouldnt we rely on each other and work as a team.
Well then, i forget about it.
And the second time, I asked whether you wanna eat a not. And he didnt replied me.
I can say this is the fiercest face you have ever see in me. I stare at him and he said ok while did not look at my face and say quietly ''not need say also can de ma''
And I told him that this is a better manner.
I bear with him and tolerate with him as I dont want to make any trouble with the Malaccan.
So well, we went for jungle trekking. Its not FUN! I thought we say we're going for waterfall.
But we just make a walk around in the jungle and pass through waterfall. We didnt even have a chance to dive in. Its not FUN!
Everyone got exhausted the moment we reached our camp site and have our lunch.
After lunch, everyone is full with energy swimming in the river and playing American Football.
This game is awesome man, I like it so much. But I ended up been dragged while trying to prevent the offensive to reach the goal. I got myself injured with wounds all around my legs.
I realised that I got myself a wrong target. He is a Judo wrestler.
No wonder I cant even make him fall.
But we did have fun. Like wise, No pain No gain.
In return, I get to know the rules of the game and how it works.
That night, we had our dinner. We have eggs, hot dog, bread.
We also have camp fire where we can bear our own testimony.

Day 3,
Delaying my post wasnt really a good idea.
I almost forget what happen on day 3.
Well, I guess I need to recall what happen that day by scanning through my brain.
That day, we are the latest one who woke up because we planned something that night that
we are going to sneak to canteen to play PSP and eat.
But plan failed after we met Bro Baker, he called us to sleep.
We went back into our camp but we did not sleep.
Jowie is playing his toy gun, shooting rubber band at me.
I got so frustrated and fought with him but we were just playing.
That night, we have a fun night. Continue to where we are.
So, we do not need to cook breakfast as the catering prepare it for us.
We packed our tent, picking rubbish and cleaning the place.
We also move back the leftover stick that we brought across the river to its usual place.
And we have lunch after packing our stuff and ready to go back.
Its not FUN when we are in the bus. The bus driver said '' tiub rosak''
So we travelled back in a very warm condition with no air cond.
Everyone is sweating. One word to describe the bus. AOTA.
Well, finally I am home. I enjoyed the camp so much.
Thanks to everyone who help to organise the camp.