My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





SPM ended

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:48 AM
Finally finally and finally SPM ended.
But the joy is not over till I receive my result.
Meanwhile, I am looking for job.
Guys out there!
Remember to find me if you wanna recruit someone.
With one condition, I am not working on Sunday.
Laugh on dude, Sunday is where people earn lots of money.
But who cares, I have something much more important than money that day.
Alright guys, I will be away for 3 days for camp.
I bet this time would be more exciting as we are going to camp by that river side.
Hopefully, it wont rain during the 3 days duration.
Well, I gtg coz I am not feeling well this few day.