My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Sister back from Hawaii

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 10:12 PM

19th December is when my sister returned from Hawaii.
She got to enjoy so much travelling abroad when she is 18 years old.
No fair man. I want that too.
That day, father and small sister were at home preparing dinner for us.
While me and mother went and fetch sister at KLIA.
I waited for her at the International Arrival while mom wait in the car.
Finally, i saw someone looks like my sister as I cant see clearly due to poor vision.
When she walked close to me.
I was smiling at her and laugh that I realised its my sister.
So, i pushed her trolley carrying 3 large luggage to the entrance.
Mom got down from the car and hugged sister and I too hugged sister.
I carried her stuff to the car, the luggage is super heavy man.
We talked a lot of stuff in the car while driving back.
When we arrived home, we have steak for dinner.
And red grape juice play a great role in serving as a wine.
After eating finish, guess what?
Time to grab my souvenir!
I grab 2 Hawaii shirt, drinks, choc, snacks and a Hawaii necklace.



The dinner we had. Steak.


Its like Honey Star that we use to munch for breakfast.

Kisses really exists? I thought its only in FFS? Haha.

100% fats snacks coz its all cheese.

Best chocolate ever.

Best Japan drinks, all taste nice.

Japan Pepsi in mini size.



Kelvin Tan.