My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Making sushi and outing with churchmate.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 5:07 PM



21st December 2009, 5am onward
Woke up 5am that day just to make sushi with 2 of my sister.
I learned one thing. I know how to make sushi!
Dont wanna explain too specific coz its really complicated.
Hope you enjoy it;

Aim: To make a perfect yet nice sushi.

Japanese rice.

Of all, this is my favourite, fried shrimp.

Fried egg.
Fried ham.
Crabmeat.
Corn.
Cucumber.

Material & Apparatus.

Conclusion.

When we finished up everything and look at our clock, its 7.30am.
Everyone rushed into the bathroom and get ready because we need to fetch Kelly at 8.30am.
Luckily, we were just 10mins late due to the traffic jam.
Finally, we arrived at Nicholas house and headed to have breakfast.
Sis Ann fetch us to Sunway Lagoon entrance after we have our breakfast.
I--T----W--A--S---S--O---C--R--O--W--D--E--D!!
I started to line up to avoid getting late while the girls go and buy ticket for movie.
And I didnt know that Jusco card can give us 25% discount and it was so convenient that my mom just helped me to apply it the day before it.
I feel that I was blessed and I feel miracles everyday.
Before entering, we took a pic.





Upon entering, we went to the locker room and change our clothes to enjoy playing.
IT WAS SO SO SO SO MUCH FUN WHEN WE GET TO TURN 360 DEGREE, GET WET
AND MORE OTHER STUFF.
After enjoying all those stuff in dry park, we went to wet park.
We start to clean ourself around 5 and went and eat KFC.
Outside Lagoon entrance, i spot a Lotus.
I like to see sports car and I guess this is my first time i saw a Lotus right in front me.
After that, we went and watch movie. A long wait movie.


AVATAR.
This movie is 100% recommended and its perfect surrounded by beautiful scenery and nature.
Eventually, they even use theme related to nature.
Its so cool with its hidden message in it. It bring a lot of meaning and advise.
Its 2 hour and 45 min and quite worth of money.
I bet 3D would be even better.
And I do hope that, my churchmate enjoy that day.