My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Twilight

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:28 AM





Finally a post with some pictures.
Just an ordinary picture saved from google picture, nothing special about it.
As you know, I am the 1st counselor for my church Young Men.
I organised a watching movie activity.
We watched Twilight: New Moon just now.
Overall of the movie wasn't so bad at all and it's quite interesting.
Its about romance and how a girl willing to sacrifice for love.
How good if i found this kind of girl but this kind of girl already extinct from the world.
This story also teaches me so many thing, a willingness to sacrifice your love for the sake of your girl, protect your loved one, never give up.
Well, the previous part, Twilight, its only about vampire but New Moon is about wolves and vampires.
Its wolf V.S vampire now.
Anyway, I cant wait for the next series