My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Trip to Kuala Selangor.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:18 AM

Last Monday, 31st August.
I went to Kuala Selangor, my hometown with my families.
My 6th, 7th, 8th aunt and 2nd uncle.
Woke up quiet early, 8am and went to my Grandma house which is in Setapak.
Had our breakfast there and start our journey.
Reach there around 11am.
Was sleeping in the car comfortably.
First, i suggest we go and see some monkey and then we went.
Was queuing up to get up the train.
Range say, 6th aunt call u call that guy line up.
Then i said 'Excuse me, please line up'
And he replied 'I was lining up here just now'
But he is standing outside the line so obvious.
And then i said 'Ya ya ya'
What an embarrassing guy!
HaHa, and then guess what?
Range fell down.
Muahahahahahaha ~
I keep on laugh at her.
We continue our journey with the train la.
Saw some friendly monkey but did not have the opportunity to feed it.
Went to the wrong way. Forget to get off of the train so we missed it.
And then, we drive to temple.
Monkey's King temple but i dint pray la cox i am Christian what.
So, run here run there play with Ming Han.
Then lunch time d, faster go and grab the key and drive to the restaurant.
But mummy spot me driving into a small road.
Then i faster get off of the car and my aunt drive back =D
Had our lunch at our frequent visited restaurant.
Quiet a lot of people that day.
Waited for 1 hour ++ for the food to serve.
And then follow mummy to send my grandfather and grandmother home.
Planned to watch D.I.E B but the time is running off.
So just went home after that.
End of my journey for one whole day.


One of Kuala Selangor restaurant.


Arrived at my hometown. My grandfather handsome?


Just to see how nice it look like. But it just wont fit like she said.


Spot the monkey?


Behind the temple. Taking picture with my cousin.


Unfortunately i am the biggest cousin in my families.


She is disturbing me. Stupid.


Eating crab that time.



Kelvin Tan.