My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





My gratitude toward someone.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:31 AM

I took this picture long time ago.

Did i share my love and my life experience before?
Well,
Just wanna express my love to someone who is special to me.
A girl who named Undefined. (Sorry i wont name her out)
Was form 1 that time and i was in form 3. Having PMR.
It's like, school been starting almost 3 months and i start to notice this girl.
And this is what i call first sight in love.
Honestly, if you love someone, you should act first before chances disappear.
One of my mistake is, i didn't act first as a boy/guy.
But should i say fate that bring her to me?
One day, i was online-ing and she added me in MSN.
And we started to chat and there is where we began.

At that age, i look totally immature.
But from her, i learned many thing as a boyfriend.
As you started to become a boyfriend, you have to learn to give your care.
And start to become more mature without playing all around again.
When i was that age, i am a small gas person and aggressive.
However, she advised me and i started to change a lot.

From there, i know that, as we became a boyfriend.
We must be responsibility as we court someone to be our girlfriend.
We cannot destroy their future just because of our wrong work.
And our responsibility is to study harder even though we are dating.

But also, i learned many things from the church.
If it wasn't my mother who found this church.
I guess i was still a very aggressive one with many bad attitude.
So, the most grateful person and most thankful person is my parents.
One of my testimony i would bear upon myself that,
Last time, i would be some unwillingly when my mother called me to church.
But now, i go to the church willingly as i really learned a lot of thing in the church.
Things that i cannot learn outside the world.
I started to build my own leadership in the church as it might help me in my future.

Besides, my elder sister, who is in Hawaii right now.
I would say that she is one of the most greatest sister i ever had.
She guided me all the time and often correct me and my younger sister.
And one of the funniest thing i would say that, how many guy like me could cook plenty of dishes?
She teaches me to cook all the time. Can you imagine how she is trying to train me to become a better person?
Hah! I wasn't so obedient that time that i always argue with her and disobey her.
Well, kinda regret right now because i was just too addicted to the game.
Guys! Don't get so addicted to the game. It doesn't bring any advantage at all in fact it bring disadvantage


Well, i guess this is where i end it.
I hope that you would get something meaningful through it.
My mother, sister and my girlfriend who will be reading this.
I bet that you would cry. Haha!

Kelvin.