My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Birthday celebration.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 6:55 AM

Today is the day i celebrate my birthday.
I woke up early and went up with mummy.
We went to Sunway Club House.
And i been ordered by my mom's friend to take care of her grandchild.
Well, i took her around the club house. And took her picture as well.
Isn't she cute? She even teach me how to use my headphone's camera.
She's only 5 years old and already own a handphone. That's too cool huh?

Later we went to Datin's house.
The even interesting part is that all the Mercedes Benz plate number is 9999.
One of the Benz cost around 1m. I am sure about it.
Spend my time around there like 1 - 2 hour.
Watching Disaster Movie. This movie is kinda retarded.
It mix all sort of movie in it such as Batman, High School Musical and more.


Then, i went to Tesco with mummy.
What i could say is that. I know its Hari Raya right now.
And people are rushing to buy things. But you also have to line up.
It's like i lining up there for like 5 min, and this ladies pretend to buy something and happen to appear in front of me. Dang!
Whatever it is. Just please Q up. No matter who you are.

After buying all those necessary thing, we rush to grandma's house.
Sister and I were helping mummy to prepare the food.




After preparing, the food and the cake.
The cake made by my father's brother, SuSu.
We call him like that. Its nice.
Durian and Mango cake.


Time to cut the cake. 4 person to cut 2 cake.






20th September - Kelvin & Robinia's Birthday
22nd September - Range's Birthday
23rd - Grandpa's Birthday

After eating the cake and finishing the food.
Aunt called us to open the present.
So, it goes like this.












My lovely ang pau. =D

Around 9.45. We watched our Family movie.
Taken during our young age. Can see the difference between last time and now.




Haha! Hope you enjoy. Cox its 1.33am right now.
Have to wake up early and go to Penang.
Gotta sleep. Bye bye!

Happy Birthday Kelvin!