My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





09/09/09

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 5:52 AM
Its been awhile since i never post anything updated about myself.
Today as the date go by 09/09/09.
It really remind me a lot of things between you and me.
Remind me that we have been living together for almost 2 - 3 year i think.
Whatever it is. I hope that we would almost remain the same one in each other heart.

I finished my first SPM trials. And the second is coming soon.
Cant play anymore. Need to get really serious in my studies.
Today woke up at 4am just to study history with my friend.
We study through MSN. Because of the unwanted thing happen in form 4 that i dint even pay any attention in my studies for about a year and its a long journey for me to continue it from form 5.
I just need to get start from the bottom to get the credits of the exam.
As for now, i wish those who are taking UPSR, PMR and SPM. Good luck in your exams.
Do well and hope that you all may get a good result. Most importantly is i can get a good result.
Well, i guess this is the end.

Stay tuned with me.