My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





If we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 5:08 PM
Currently I am staying in the Hale 4 

My hale.  

Car park, Basketball, Tennis court. 

Basketball stand.  

This is where I check in for working.  This is at the PCC. 

Back to the campus. This is the tennis court. 

Second door to my room.  

View outside my room. 

 Water station.  

209 my room.  

209F 

The back bed is my area. Front part is my roommate's area.  

My bed.  

My table. Kinda messy. Busy doing homework. 

*Updated few hours later*
After cleaning up.


Bed

Lots of stuff but its organize.

My super clean table compare to previous one.



ĸelvιn тan©