My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Happy New Year in Hawaii

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 5:04 PM
Happy New Year everyone!! 
Special Happy New Year to my parents, relative, my baby <3 and also my friends!
I went for countdown and fireworks last night.
This is my first experience going for countdown and fireworks.
And I hardly ever see road full with people playing fireworks.
You can see fireworks popping up on the sky like *boom *boom *boom 
Its awesome here. Car passing by would shout *HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 


Fireworks 

The bomb!

Me with my Hong Kong and Korea friend.  

Fireworks.. 

Fireworks again..  

Fireworks again... :p 

Its kinda blur sorry.  

Fireworks.. 

Fog all around Hawaii..  

Setting up the fireworks. 

Preparing to lit it up. 

Its so cold last night. 
I reach my room at 2something, and I slept at 3am. 
Its so tiring because we have to go for PCC orientation to choose what we are gonna work.
And its like early in the morning. 
Anyway, I would like to wish all of you Happy New Year. 




ĸelvιn тan©