My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Circle island tour part 2

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 8:30 PM
*to be continue from Circle island tour part 1*

So the next destination is 
Pali Lookout

Nuuanu Pali State Park

 The view from up there. 

Beautiful scene.  

That is the sea! 

So beautiful <3  

And so comfortable. 

Its like we are on the sky! Can you see what I see?  

Sis help me to take pic. 

I help sis to take pic. LOL! 

Sis help me to take pic again. 

I help you to take pic again.
Urgh!! So confusing.

Ghost rider! Hehe..

Third destination Swap Meet!! 

Beatrice and Emily with their just bought item. 

Kinda blur. 

Me and my sister.  

o.0  

Me and my twin sister. 

So we use twin camera. lols

So, we are heading to our 4th destination which is Pearl harbor!! 

*to be continue in next post*