My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Circle island tour part 3

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 8:51 PM
*to be continue from Circle island tour part 2*

So, this is gonna be a Pearl Harbor post.


Welcome to USS Arizone Memorial!! 

The map 

Submarine!!  

Leftover ship over there!! The ship that involve in WW II. 

I hold nothing =="  

epic fail

Ohmygoodness.. I look fat!! Hahaha..  





Mark 14 Steam-driven Torpedo.
Information as shown below.


Close look to submarine.  

This is a very good place. *thumbs up*  

Seriously good. 

Support unity support peace!  

See that submarine over there!!  

Submarine again. 

Torpedo.  

It cost 100 buck just to enter this submarine == 
We didn't cox we didn't have much time left. 

I have no idea what is this.  

Playing around with it.

This is how it looks like inside it. 

This submarine is so long!  

Rocket! 

Me with the rocket!  

I am good in this :D 

Front view. 

Emily and me. 

Me solo-ing 

Its actually written there, do not sit! xD 

Sis's friend and me and emily x) 

 I hope they don't call us traitor!! Haha

Take 2 

We're Malaysians!  

I am Malaysian.  

But I study in Hawaii. 

Then we headed to Wal-Mart

This is Walmart!!  

I had Burger king. This is large. 
And it looks like super large.

Last trip, Haleiwa to have Shave Ice

This is shave ice. It cost $2.75

Mahalo. Arigato. Xiexie. Thank you. 

ĸelvιn тan©