My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





A visit to Town

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 7:15 PM
I woke up at 8 something in the morning and we start going to town at 9.
The total duration to town is 2 hour. 
We went to Chinatown, where you can see most of them is Asian.
We went and bought chicken. 

Chickennn. 

And I spot this little cute dog.

Very cute dog.  

Me and Nicholas. 

Me and this noob. 

This time, I didnt manage to get more picture because my camera is running out of battery.
I insert the wrong battery. Anyway it fine because tomorrow is gonna be even fun.
We are going to Waimea Bay, and we're gonna get lots and lots of picture. 
Stay tune!  


ĸelvιn тan©