My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Officially leaving Malaysia and flying to Hawaii

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 2:13 AM
Most of us woke up at 5something and some of us didn't even sleep. 
So we gather at one of my friend's house and head for breakfast Rathaa Curry House.
We arrive at KLIA around 8 - 9 something if I am not mistaken. 
Well, I did get a surprise. I didn't know my girlfriend was coming,
and suddenly she just pop out. 
I really do appreciate every little thing you done for me baby <3

Thanks to my parent for taking care of me when I am in MY. 
Thanks to my friend for sending me off in KLIA. 
Thank to my baby for loving me. 

You guys are wonderful! 


Ticket to Narita International Airport - Japan 


So we have a little chit chat while waiting time to pass.
We decide to take a few picture and manage to walk around the KLIA. 


My friends 

and me in the picture. 

Keeping my ticket really really SAFE! 

 me & my friends

me and my friends also. 

me with daddy and mummy.  

Crystal with me this time.  

Chit-chatting to kill time.  

So I decide to take picture with everyone of them.  






Me with the Snowman 

Santa Claus!!  

Mummy and me. 

The stage. 

Me with my friend.

She and my family.  

Finally only me and her. 

me and my friend again. 

with the girls this time. 

Airport Aeroplane. 

Just me & you. 

I'll definitely come back! 

Leaving already :(  

 Hug mummy!

Bye bye everyone! 






Well this is the end of my post. I am leaving on a Malaysian Airline to
Japan. I reach Japan around 7.00pm(Malaysia time) which will be 8pm(Japan time) 
and I am leaving to Hawaii on 9.30(Japan time). Manage to reach Hawaii in 8.00am(Hawaii time).
Its just so tired in the plane. Guys, do you guys miss me? ^^


ĸelvιn тan©