My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 7:01 PM

First time using Aperture to edit my picture. 
Not much difference actually. Haha. 

First of all, I am gonna Welcome December. 
19 days to go and I'll be leaving to Hawaii. 

Anyway, not much I wanna say.
Just wanna update it since I never update it for so long already. 

I have a story I would like to share,
I have a young sister that brought my elder sister a pearl & diamond necklace.
Its USD$ 200!! For her birthday present. Almost RM600+
When my mom told me, I couldn't imagine she would spend that much. 
I really feel that the bond between me and my both sister is getting stronger. 
Last time, we used to scold, beat, or argue with each other. 
Now, we are all grown up. Its time to care each other to replace the loss. 


ĸelvιn тan©