My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind has achieved the second.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:53 AM



It feels cool when all the Apple lap top are surrounding you 
and not you surrounding the Apple lap top. 

*FYI* this is not mine, I was just helping out to set up the lap top 
for the fair usage.
It all begins from 10pm onward till the second day 8am.
I work one whole night, slept for 5min, got woke up by my friend. 
I found out that this is FANTASTIC, WONDER and SUPER NICE experience. 

What more have I not done? I seriously gain a lots of experience!!
Drove to HQ to collect iPod shuffle for Standard Charted Redeemption.
Drove to Pavilion to collect iPhone 4 for lay by customer. 
and more that I forget. Unfortunately. 


ĸelvιn тan©