My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





SPM in 13 days more.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 8:40 PM
Its been awhile since i did not update my blog.
So sorry my beloved readers.
I just finish reading 'Konserto Terakhir'.
It is really a nice story, i cant explain it until you read it yourself.
Read it when you reach form 5.
I spend 2 days just to read this book. And also to understand in detail about the novel.
So that i would do my BM exam in ease.
Finally, i understand it and i think i might not have any problem in the komsas.
Wooo ~ whatever it is. I hope to score really good this time in my SPM.
First, to show to my big sis that i can beat her.
You have my word. I would definitely prove it to you.
Another matter is that, my mother is changing to a new car, Vios.
Right now, i am resting as i will be going to my maths tuition class later.
In order to do properly, my mind must always stay calm.
Finally and finally, maths isnt that hard, isnt it?
A short post will do right, readers?