My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





SPM weeks.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:19 AM
Its been a month since my blog is dead.
I am here to revive my blog by writing my SPM experience.
First of all, having SPM isn't really a good feeling.
I would barely hard to answer if I do not revise,
so, no matter what it is, I must revise.

The first day of exam, we start off with BM 1, Sejarah 1 and BM 2.
BM isnt really hard because I'm a SK? Whatever.
The rules are extremely strict and its so hard for you to talk even for a second.
And advise for future SPM candidates, make sure you read the rules book before you enter for your exam or you might regret like me.
As my friend told me that, we were not allowed to use Gel Pen to write on the paper instead i wrote on my Malay and English papers and handed it up.
Hopefully, the teacher wouldn't deduct my marks.
First day went off in ease.

And here come the second day with the most fearful subject, History.
This morning, i woke up 2am just to study this thing!
First, i hate it i hate it and i wouldn't save this junk in my mind as it don't help me in future.
Second, its crapping a lot of nonsense that doesn't relate to my future.
Last of all, i wouldn't do anything that wont help me in my future.
So, bye bye history. I gonna burn you to ashes.
Second day went off in ease too with the complement of fearful test.

And the rest of the day, just a piece a cake for me even though i have to wake up early again!

Best of the luck to me and other SPM candidates x)