My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





My Life

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 5:38 AM
Life is a cheerful moment.
Is a moment that everyone cherish.
But me, I found my life is unique.
I found that family is important throughout church.
And we ought to respect them with sincerity.
As I learn to respect elderly, I found myself changed a lot.
I became the one that I wanted to be but yet its still not perfect.
I search and seek and finally the only one who is perfect is GOD.
Everyone ought to be like their idol but i ought to be perfect like him.
No matter how much I try, I still fail.
The only thing I want in myself is spiritually clean and mentally clean.
All this thing I learned from my church, a second home of mine.
Where I have my happy moment.
And now I sincerely honor and thank my friend for teaching me the principle of life.
For being my schoolmates for years.
One of my friend said,
Friend not need more, For those who need more friend,
They fear being alone and put them in first place of their heart
This will cause them hurt but many disagree until it happen
And now, they agree exactly with it.
Wake up FOOL!
Take a look upon the world and walk according your dream.
For I have put down my present for my future.
I walk to my future, achieving my dream.
For how much I could wish to pass my exam and pack up my luggage and head to Hawaii.
I wish that I would gain more knowledge abroad to be a successful man.
It's been year and I'm still doing the same stuff again and again.
Likewise, gaming, sleeping and eating.
My life is getting bored and boredom is filling in me.
And I am tired of it. There is no way I am going to bear it anymore.
I will explore the world with my own hardwork.
_____________________________________________________________
............................................
The poet: KELVIN TAN
............................................