My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Trip to Gopeng

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:53 AM
During the school holiday, I went to Gopeng with my families.
It was a very fun trip.
I woke up at 6am on that day and it was so tiring.
So, i got myself ready and the journey to Gopeng began.
We met with our relatives in the nearby station to continue our journey together.
Along the journey, travelling for few hours. We witness a car burning.
And the smell was so terrible.
Upon arriving on Ipoh. We went to a nearby restaurant to have our breakfast before continuing
our journey to Gopeng.
While waiting for the food to be served, I took some picture with my cousins.


Proton Waja been burnt to death.

Kelvin Tan.

Me with my cousin.

Cousins and me.

Sister and me.

Searching for something.

Gopeng Rainforest Resort.

Surroundings of Gopeng in morning.

This battle last for 3 days 3 nights.

Forever mahjong players.

''Cho Dai Di.'' Card game.

Unknown species. Hybrid species.

We arrived at Gopeng around (i forgotten the time)
The road to the resort is so dangerous as it was so narrow.
At first, i thought we are going to stay at Adeline's Resort but we ended up in Gopeng Rainforest Resort. Until now, I havent figure out why we would ended up staying in other resort.
We had our lunch there and the lunch is really fantastic.
After getting ourself full with energy, we had an activity.
And it was caving. We travelled through the dark cave with our torchlight.
It was really a fun trip as i discover many new thing in it.
Such as communist life, communist chamber and etc.
Some of the communist writing are still on the wall.
After travelling for an hour inside the cave, we finally managed to get out from the cave.
But the challenge did not end as we need to go through the jungle to get out from the area.
So, our jungle trekking started. We helped each other during our journey especially taking care of small children.
Finally, we came out from the jungle and headed to the waterfall.
When i reach the waterfall, i couldnt wait to get myself wet and jumped.
But the fun ended in minutes when rain started.
We are to get back to our chalet to have our dinner.
That night, it was so noisy as we sang karaoke, playing mahjong, watching movie.
Before 12, everyone was so exhausted and slept.
Prepare to caving.

I am once a hiker. =D

Yuuu ~ Start to move.

Cousins.

2 year old boys break the world record.

Family.

Family.

Chit chat-ing.

Talking.

Inside the cave already. Its very dark inside.

Form 3 sejarah. ''Bintang Tiga''

Spot the star? Communist logo.

It is proven that this writing is done by some communist.

This cave is too cool.

My lovely cousin baby. He did not cry for the whole journey.

Families.

Family again.



I am the one carrying this torchlight all the time.

My cousin.

We had our first day full with challenging activity.
And this is the second day, we had our breakfast and also some families activity.
As time is running out, we tidy up our thing and headed to hot spring water.
During the journey, we went to many different places but i aint not going to talk about it cox it is a very long story.
We arrived hot spring water around 4 - 5pm.
We started playing in the swimming pool and enjoy ourselves in the hot spring water.
After playing for a long time, we decided to head to another place to have our dinner.
And we had our dinner in Tanjung Malim.

You cant believe i killed this thing. I am so cruel.


Ming Han aka Brian.
I was just about to perform my stunt in this swimming area.


Last stop and also our last destination.

(Sorry, i was just briefing up.
For more picture, visit my mother's Facebook.)

Kelvin Tan.