My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





SPM trials 2

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:05 AM

As usual, the trials start today.
And i was quite blur that I dint know that exam has start.
Going to school with empty mind.
But with the knowledge that i absorbed years ago remain in my mind.
Doing exam without sufficient knowledge but still doing well.

PMR is here and my girl is studying.
Wishing her all the best that she may do well and score 'A's.
"Let no fear overcome you, but overcome fear"
Although times are passing really fast, we still need to move on.
SPM is coming and i am still preparing for my exams.
Regret for not studying properly when it's form 4.
But we have to move on without regrets as i can work hard for it.

Michigan test is also here and i have the confident i would pass it for sure this time!
As the times pass, i am getting older and older.
I would like to remain forever as a youth/teenagers.
Play-time is over. And i guess its a hard time for me after graduated from the school.
Working hard to earn extra income just to cover all the expenses.

Life is complicated but we still need to move on.
Lastly, i would like to wish everyone around me to stay happy.
And also for PMR and SPM candidates, to do well in their examinations
and score as much 'A's as they wish.

Kelvin Tan.